Saturday 11 February 2012

Pretty pinks and candy

Pastels and candy colours are definitely the colour of the season as Spring trends make their way into our favourite high street shops at the moment (I know, how can we even be talking about Spring when I managed to slip straight onto my bum as I attempted to fight off the ice from my car this morning...). I've got to admit I'm loving all the coloured jeans that are still coming through, I've got my eye on a beautiful mint green pair from ASOS, so as soon as my bursery comes through, a mega shopping spree plus holiday booking is in order.

I also don't think you can go wrong with a printed blouse for spring either, the blossoms simply liven up the winters muted tones we've become accustomed to through the dark days. And nothing says Spring like birds right?


I'm off to see Snow Patrol tomorrow with the mother... Never been a huge fan but I've heard they're amazing live so I'm a little bit excited!

Hope you all have a 'blooming' good Sunday!
(Couldn't resist the pun...however definately should have. Apologies)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment