Tuesday 21 February 2012

Florals and Mulberry

The sun was out today, so my mind was set for spring. 

A floral blouse kept untucked, loose fitting coral knit jumper, pale pink jeans and some ballet pumps and I'm set for a day of lectures and boring assignment talk... At least I've got endless articles on LFW to read whilst I'm there... Hello Mulberry! 



I absolutely love the quirkiness of Mulberry and one day I will own an Alexa. I prey. My favourite outfit would have to be the opening look complete with the long haired coat clinched in at the waist, accented with a yellow snake skin skirt and of course the new Lily shoulder with chain handle. And good news for those who love a bit of heel throughout the day without the pain of skinny stilettos, as the wedge boot is back for AW12, so hold on to them ladies!

Oh and the must have accessory at Mulberry is no longer the bag, it's a Puppy! So all you dog lovers out there are completely on trend. 




Photos above taken from Mulberry blog

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah, your outfit is so so pretty! Love the coral sweater:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Its so comfortable, I'm finding myself picking it out too regularly of a morning. May have to find other colours!

      I've checked out you blog, Its lovely!

      xx

      Delete