Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wild Child

Any occasion, for me, is an acceptable excuse to purchase a brand new pair of fabulous shoes. Just in time for my other half's 20th birthday celebrations, I set out on a mission to find THE most fantastic pair of chunky strap wedges I could find; and that I did. What could be more glamorous and stylish than these Leopard print platforms?



 And if ever I need to reason myself as to why I bought them, my valid excuse is that they go with absolutely everything and look phenomenal. Whether needed to modernise that vintage white crochet dress, to sex up that dull office pencil skirt and blouse combo, or even to rock that old frayed band t-shirt that you've been dying to get back out, they'll do the job (whilst making your legs look super long!). Just add a pedi and a brightly coloured nail varnish and up your style credentials in the blink of an eye. But leopard print is not just for your feet! Just look how Eliza Doolittle is rocking the trend.


Whether you chose one statement piece like Olivia Palermo and Alexa Chung, or all out like Rihanna and Beyonce, be sure to rock it with confidence!



Here are some of my highstreet faves...

River Island Shoes...£65

Topshop leggings... £20

Topshop faux fur coat...£98

Miss selfridge shirt...£25

Emma Jane
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment