Sunday 18 March 2012

Pastel dreams

I'm absolutely loving the pastel trend so much at the moment - and its an obsession which is only going to get worse throughout the spring. 

With it being pay week and bursary week, I'd be a fool not to invest in some of my wishlist! 

So here's what I'll be spending my money on...


Mint MOTO jeans - c/o Topshop

Tangerine strappy wedges - Topshop


 Chain Print Blouse - Miss Selfridge

Floral Blouse - Miss Selfridge

Lace Chiffon Dress - American Apparel


Crochet Detail Cropped Shirt - Miss Selfridge


Peach Shirt - Miss Selfridge

Mint Lace Dress - River Island


Lazer cut back dress - New Look

Hardcase Clutch - Accessorize

Pussybow Dress - New Look


Peach Blazer - New Look

What's your favourite S/S12 trend?

Emma Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment