Saturday 26 November 2011

Leather jacket and spots

Where did the week go! I've been very busy this week juggling assignment deadlines, shopping trips and working in the big city for Vauxhall fashion scout. So I can't wait to do absolutely nothing but sit watching the Xfactor results show with my boyfriend and a tub of Ben and Jerrys cookie dough tomorrow night!

I went to Manchester last weekend to do some Christmas shopping with my boyfriend and came back with a grand total of zero presents for friends and family and more than enough enough pressies for myself, including a gorgeous berry toned asymmetrical dress which I picked up from Topshop and some sparkly ballerinas. It was my first time visiting the Trafford centre and to be honest I didn't know what all the fuss was about. To me it seemed like any other shopping centre, this was until I set foot in the food halls! China town, Italian side streets and even a ship; I couldn't decide where I actually wanted to eat, it was amazing!

Then Wednesday and Thursday I worked for Vauxhall Fashion Scout for their selection event, where buyers, designers, stylists and editors all came together to help make the decision on who to reward the internationally acclaimed Merit award for London Fashion Week A/W12. It was such an interesting day, hearing what people in such powerful positions in the fashion industry had to say about the designers and believe me it got heated at some points; a very tough decision was made...

I must say having to walk straight past Brick Lane was fairly difficult too... However very much regretting not buying a spotted mesh body! Very Stella McCartney.

Today, I'm currently bidding on an Oasis black leather jacket... staring price 99p and I'm the only bidder, sounds promising. Love the intensity of eBay!


Selection panel at VFS... (photo taken from VFS blog -- I left my camera downstairs!)



Wishing you all a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment